Last updated: 2019-12-19
- Release MINT-UI 4.1.0
- Fixing bugs and usability improvements Release Release 4.1.0 · mintproject/mint-ui-lit
- Release MINT-UI 4.0.0
- Fixing bugs and usability improvements Release Release 4.0.0-0 · mintproject/mint-ui-lit
MINT Data Catalog
- Release of MINT Data Catalog UI
- MINT Data Catalog Github repository. Specifically,
MINT Model Catalog:
- Release 1.1.0:
- Gather model ensemble execution results
Ensemble Manager API
- Release 1.0.0:
- Execute models using singularity
- Include parallelism option in config
- Adding DELETE request to executionsLocal to delete cache of execution
- Release of MINT NetCDF convention
- Release of MINT-GeoViz
- Release D-REPR: a library for reading heterogeneous datasets into common representations. Check its GitHub for more information.
- New content: The MINT model catalog has been expanded to include a semantic representation of units, scientific variables and links to Wikidata. Check the release on GitHub for more information.
- New APIs for adding content: We have expanded our APIs with a new client based on Open API that allows anyone to insert models in the model catalog. The API is accessible in the following link: https://api.models.mint.isi.edu/v0.0.2/ui/#/
- New APIs for accessing content: 3 new methods have been added to our GRLC API. The first one, to obtain additional information of a Scientific Variable given its label (getStandardVariableMetadata). The other two (getInputCompatibleConfig) and (getOutputCompatibleConfig) retrieve those models or software compatible with a target model. This facilitates understanding which software has variables that may interoperate with other software.
- A new client for accessing content: With our new Python client, now it is possible to access the content in the model catalog without having to issue SPARQL queries or API queries. Check it out here.
- New examples: Check out our notebook for examples on how to use the client.
- The Model Explorer has been updated to show the contents of models in a more user-friendly manner. Check here the latest version. Please open new issues on GitHub if you find bugs.