Last updated: 28 April 2020
This document provides links to public MINT components (UIs, APIs, services, and data and software releases) and a summary of their documentation and specifications.
Each of the components is evolving. The release page contains announcements about new versions.
MINT User Interface #
The MINT user interface (UI) assists a user to easily integrate sophisticated simulation models and data to explore the effects of weather and climate in water on food availability in a given region. Using the MINT UI requires a user login. The implementation of the MINT UI is based on the services described below.
See an overview and more details in the MINT UI main page.
Model Services #
The MINT Model Services provides detailed information about software models and metadata available in MINT. We provide multiple services to interact with the MINT Model Catalog.
- Model Catalog API for adding/modifying/deleting model metadata.
- Model Catalog Explorer is graphical user interface (GUI) for exploring the contents of the model catalog. Also, a registered user can add, edit, and remove their Model Configuration Setups.
- Model Insertion CLI (MIC) is a command-line interface for adding models on a Model Catalog Service using the Model Catalog API
- Desktop Application for Model Execution (DAME) obtains the details about the models using MINT Model Catalog API and run it in your computer.
- Clients are provided to interact with Model Catalog API easily.
See an overview and more details in the MINT Model Services main page.
Data Services #
The MINT Data Services provides access to a curated collection of datasets. Each dataset is a logical grouping of data about specific variables contained in one or more resources or files.
- The MINT Data Catalog provides access to a curated collection of a datasets in the MINT Data Catalog.
- The MINT Data Transformation System provides a list of supported transformations that can be used to transform datasets into different formats, which may be required by different models.
See an overview and more details in the MINT Data Services main page.
Execution Services #
The MINT Execution Services support the execution of single models and model ensembles from the MINT-UI.
- The MINT Emulator API provides access to model executions a curated collection of a datasets in the MINT Data Catalog.
- The MINT Ensemble Manager API provides a list of supported transformations that can be used to transform datasets into different formats, which may be required by different models.
Other services #
The Scientific Variables Ontology Framework is a methodology for uniformly representing scientific variables.
Unique datasets extracted from remote sensing data for calibration and validation of models.