We provide multiple services to add, modify, and browse models:
- Create and edit your models
- Browse avaialable models:
- Execute models:
Model Catalog API #
Model Catalog API for adding/modifying/deleting model metadata. We provide the following clients to improve the experience to developers available here
Model Catalog Explorer #
GUI for exploring the contents of the model catalog
Also, a registered user can add, edit, and remove their models.
Model Insertion Checker (MIC) #
Model Insertion CLI (MIC) - BETA is a command-line interface for adding models on a Model Catalog Service using the previous service Model Catalog API.
Desktop appliation for model execution (DAME) #
The Desktop Application for Model Execution (DAME) is an application for executing environmental models in any local environment or server through a command line interface.
Given a model identifier (e.g., TopoFlow for the Awash region: topoflow36_2.1.0_Awash), DAME downloads the model container and its execution environment, and fetches the datasets needed (e.g., soil data, elevation data, etc). Then users can run the model with different input scenario
Model Service API clients #
We provide the following clients to improve the experience of the developers.
These clients support all the operations.
- Get a list of all resources. For example: get all the models in MINT.
- Get the details of a resource. For example: get the description of the model CYCLES
- Create, updates, and deletes resources on the Model Catalog. For example, create a new model, delete or update an existing model.